Homebased Online English Teacher/Tutor
Job Overview - Teach English as a Second Language
Do you enjoy working at home？ Do you want to free yourself from commuting? Do you want to earn a stable income with a part-time job, Do you want to be able to enjoy your free time straight after work and spend extra quality time with your family? If things sound good then Landi English is wanting for you!
- Competitive compensation: 5-20 USD total hourly rate.
Stable booking rate: With our binding system, your bookings can be really stable and you can be really popular!
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
Referral bonus: Up to 100USD per qualified referral
Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen at Landi, because we have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members
All set curriculum: We collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and is officially licensed the Starlight Series curriculum.
Responsibilities and Duties
Minimum 18 hours & 6 days per week commitment from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (China Time).
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
About Landi English
Landi English, a world-leading online education company, Being recognized as "the Great Brand" Reward winner, supports us in making education heartwarming and highlights our mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
With the stable schedule and fixed pair of students, Landi English looks to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while teachers can also gain a strong sense of achievement.
So far, we have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, over 20,000 students have joined our big family. Landi English believes everyone can teach English, come and join us!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $5.00-$20.00 per hour
Desired Skills and Experience：
- BA degree or above
- Eligibility to work in the U.S., UK ,Canada and South Africa
- Speak English at an idiomatic level
- Teaching certificate,e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA(We can help get one after you pass the interview)
- Desktop computer/laptop and access to a smart phone
- Internet Connection with 3 Mbps download speed and 3 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room.